At the CSI most children have lunch at school. There are three self-service canteens in the school, serving good quality, value for money, balanced meals for Primary, Collège and Lycée students.
Service starts at 11.30 hrs and ends at 13.00 hrs
The meal is composed of four dishes:
- Starter : choice of either a green salad or two alternatives such as raw carrot salad, cheese…
- Main course : Meat or Fish accompagnied by vegetables and a a carbohydrate such as Potato or Pasta. Vegetarian and special diet choices are available by written request at the start of the school year.
- Dairy product : Cheese or Yoghurt
- Dessert : fruit or dairy dessert or pastry
COLLÈGE / LYCÉE :
Service starts at 11.30 hrs and ends at 14.30 hrs
Composition of the meal :
- A starter from a choice of 3 or 4 one of which is a raw vegetable
- Two choices of main course
- Vegetable and / or a carbohydrate such as Potato or Pasta
- Cheese or a yoghurt
- A choice of 3 or 4 desserts, one of which is fresh fruit.
Primary Parents are billed at the end of each month and a restaurant card system operates for the collège and Lycée which must be paid termly, in advance.
Further information about the service (in French) is available on the CSI school website