Secondary Results: CLICK HERE for September 2019 admissions (see below for enrollment procedure)
Primary Results: to be posted at the Primary School entrance only Saturday 6th July from 9am (see below for enrollment procedure)
Please note that the enrollment has to be done BOTH with the French administration and the Anglophone Section administration by following the instructions below
Anglophone Section Enrollment (Primary/Collège/Lycée):
- Confirm that you are accepting (or refusing) the place(s) by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 5th July (or Monday 8th if you are waiting for Primary results).
- Come to the Anglophone Office by Wednesday 10th July (between 8am and 4pm everyday but Wednesday, 2pm) to complete the enrollment forms (you will need a cheque book and a RIB/bank details).
- For families abroad, confirm the place(s) by email and remind us that you are not able to come to the Office directly.
- Go the Secrétariat du Lycée by Monday 8th July at the latest to complete the enrollment forms.
- For families abroad, contact the Lycée at email@example.com
- Go to the Secrétariat du Collège by Monday 8th at the latest to complete the enrollment forms.
- For families abroad , contact the Collège at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment will be done in September.
- if places are not confirmed with the Anglophone Section by email (email@example.com) by Monday 8am at the latest, they will be allocated to other students who have passed the tests (families will be contacted directly if places become available).