A guide to what’s on in the next month around the school.
1-2 April: 5e congrès des Sections Internationales OIB – Fontainebleau
A congress where stakeholders for international sections around the world come together to share best practice and discuss the OIB and other issues.
Members of the APESA Board are going to the conference, along with the Proviseur of the CSI. Look out for our report on the conference in the next few weeks.
2-3 April: Book Fair
Every year Intersec organises a book fair at the CSI with books donated by the parents.
It’s a chance to grab some great bargains at 50c / 1€. Books available in many languages, many topics and for parents too!
The proceeds of the sale will allow us to fund school projects.
Thursday, April 2, 2015 from 9:00 to 17:00
Friday, April 3, 2015 from 9:00 to 15:00
7-10 April: 1e Trip To London
A fantastic opportunity to visit London and its sights. Based in Paddington (West London) the four day trip includes:
– Sightseeing, shopping and theatre trips
– A ‘Top Ten’ list of things to see in the different museums
– Instructions on specific works of art linked to their program (HG and/or LL)
– History & Geography study of Canary Wharf (booklet produced by the H/G department
– More information on the trip (parent info)
– look out for our report from London over the next few weeks
29 April: UK University Fair– Presentation by seven UK universities
– A chance to meet and discuss options for further education in the UK
10h-12h (Salle des Conferences)