Please note that the admission test is 90€ per candidate.
If you are unsure which class to apply for, here is a list of class/grade equivalences for the French, English and American systems.
When & where to obtain an application form?
– by using the contact form, clearly stating your child(ren)’s full name, date of birth and class applied to.
– Primary forms will only be sent after the Open Day (March 7th) where you will also be able to get them directly.
Admission Tests for 2015-16 / Dates, Deadlines & Info
– Enrolment forms return deadline: 10th April 2015.
– Test dates for Collège & Lycée:
- Oral: 22nd, 23rd and 24th June 2015.
- Written: 24th June.
– Test dates for Primary:
- Oral & Written: 29th, 30th June, 1st July.
Tests for families with children in Primary and Secondary will be organised on June 24th (Secondary) and June 29th (Primary). Please let us know by notifying it on the forms.
– Primary & Lycée: Friday 3rd July (late afternoon)
– Collège: Monday 6th July (late afternoon)
The number of places in the school is limited. Admission may depend on the number of places available.
Continuation in the international sections is reviewed each year and will depend on the child’s performance and results.